How to Use the Screen Auto Tap in the Best Way
- Enable/Disable Auto Tap: Start launching the Auto Tap
- Add Tap Point: Add new entries to click the screen
- Add Swiping Point: Add a swiping action on the entry
- Remove Tap Point: Delete entries that are not in use
- Hide Tap Point: Hide entries exposed on the screen
- Cycle and Interval Settings: Set action cycle and interval times
- Resize the Menu Bar: Hide and show the menu ba
Tap Point Settings
- Press and hold a tap point to set the time delay.
1. ms - min: 40 / max: 9999 (Setting the time delay to 40ms or below may cause problems with the terminal.)
2. sec - min: 1 / max: 9999
3. min - min: 2 / max: 9999
Set the [Long Press] function and its corresponding time.
(Min 1s ~ max 99s can be set)
- Drag the tap point to move the set position.
Swiping Point Settings
- Press and hold a swiping point to set the time delay.
- Drag the swiping point to move the set position.
- The swiping direction can be set only in a straight line (see image below.)
- The swiping direction may be set diagonally in some game screens.
Cycle and Interval Times Settings
- Set the cycle in the menu bar.
- Settings for Unlimited/ Time Limit/ Repeat are available.
- Time Limit can be set up to milliseconds with a timer.
- Repeat can be set up to 9,999 times.