Find out the benefits of using Clean Mode
Mobizen's "Clean Mode" allows users to disable all other features at once and record just the screen. By enabling this mode, you viewers will experience nothing but your gameplay.
Enabling Clean Mode
- Navigate your way to Clean Mode by going to the Settings> Clean Mode.
- To enable Clean Mode, click the toggle button On.
- Note! When Clean Mode is enabled, you will not see the Air Circle once recording starts. To end your recording, pull down your notifaction bar and stop the recording.
What are the Advantages of using Clean Mode?
- Cleaner screen recording
- Minimize lagging and choppy video (Learn More here)
- Smoother recording (FPS is increased)
If Clean Mode is on and you enable the aircircle, facecam, watermark, touchpoints and/or the timer, Clean Mode will be disabled.